Tiki Mask and Lady Bug

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Old Griz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
YUP.. found a Hawaiian Tiki Mask and a Lady Bug in the Perfect Fit Convertible I did this morning..... TOO COOL... got the blank as a freebie from Bill B and of course there are no more of that kind of acrylic left... he said they stopped making them... just my luck...
What a great color set.. Chocolate brown with Golden undertones and tan swirls with brown dots... real sweet. It is a shame that the picture can not show how the undertones glow in this blank...
OK Tony or Ed.. how do I make this combination...

2005411155424_PFTiki.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Pretty cool Tom, it made a great looking pen. I have not tried to put those type of patterns in my resin yet. But I have a few ideas on how it is done, just haven't had time to try it. Kind of looks like some of the stuff from Martin at the woodbin.

Thumbs

Looks like a contest winner or for mantlepiece placement![^]

<b>Can't</b> go on the <u>common</u> sales shelf!
If it is, shame on you!

How much?[}:)]

Scott

Tom,

Beautiful pen! I just love that stuff! I used up my last blanks of it over a year ago. I really wish I could get some more! You did it proud!

Scott.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
I may just send this to the PenTurners Rendezvous for the show box they do... it is kind neat looking... call it my Tiki Eating a Ladybug pen... LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom