Ticket Scrapers Done

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KenB259

KenB259

10 ticket scrapers done for upcoming show. Some segmented, some burl wood and some just plain jane wood. All CA finished except the brown one with the Celtic knot.

Attachments

• IMG_3950.jpeg
    IMG_3950.jpeg
    433.7 KB · Views: 122
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

It is a PSI kit and here is the description as to what it is. I do not think these will be that big of a hit. If they wanted a scraper why not make it a key chain type item. You see those in plastic all the time. I do not think they thought that out well. And yet many people use their keys to scratch lottery tickets or even a coin is how I do it. Maybe they could have made it on the back end of a pen. Nothing against your work Ken and hope you prove me wrong and sell a ton of them.

It is suppose to be a label remover too and as Ken said also a fingernail cleaner.

If you love to play the lottery, or know someone who does, this is the perfect gift. You can use it to scrape lottery tickets or labels from jars and containers, glue residues, profile cuticles, mark a point, scrape a line and much more. Easy to make with the same accessories as our popular seam ripper kit.

https://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKSCRSS.html

Top Bottom