Three from this week

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

An Areo, professor and EDC walk into a bar .......

The Aero looks very under-turned...it is an illusion - maybe the angle of the shot?
Aero Pink.jpgProfessor Pink.jpgM3 EDC Alum.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Beautiful trio Tony. I'm thunking the EDC is Ebonite? If not it is a good fascimile. I have only turned several Ebonite - very interesting, and looked nice when done.

TonyL

Thank you for the compliments. I drafted a post and then got distracted and lost it. It did have a description of all..sorry.

The pinks are Rhino Plastic with the inside of the blanks and tubes painted red (don't know if necessary, but I have written to RP to find out; i like their blanks).

The EDC is dressed in M3. Mike Hogan's company. Turns beautifully if you like metal and resin. It also glows like a 1970's Led Zeppelin poster if you enjoy writing in the dark and black light :). I have enough trouble talking picture in the light!

The Aero is not under-turned; it just appears that way in the photo.

Thanks folks!

Last edited:

qquake

They look great, Tony! The EDC sure is getting popular. I just don't like the refill extender piece. I wish they had designed it differently.

TonyL

Thank you. I really like Rhino and M3. I won some and bought some. Many don't like the extender; the similar ED classic doesn't have one and accepts the same bushings (has a longer barrel and the schmidt clicker too). I am usually a PITN about certain components, for some reason the extender doesn't bother me. Give it time! :) LOL!

Thanks folks.

TonyL

Thank you. The Aero is for a female friend; she wanted fuchsia. I used the rest of the blank to make the professor (inventory). The M3 is for me.

Top Bottom