Three Creeks and a Fountain

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SteveJ

SteveJ

My wife is out of town and the only kids left at home are off at a music camp, so I've had some extra time to play this week.

Made my first nibless Creekline/slims. Both are out of Corian. The first has the upper barrel segmented in squares.

The middle Creekline is done with Aspen burl and a turquoise fill - another first for me.

Finally, a SPW Classic Fountain Pen out of Jarrah with segments and Celtic knot (60 degrees) out of a key card from our last motel stay.

The second picture is a dedicated stylus I finished for my daughter out of aspen burl.

C&C welcomed.

Steve

Attachments

• Three Slims and a FP.jpg
    Three Slims and a FP.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 436
  • Stylus.jpg
    Stylus.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 294
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

Nice group of pens Stephen. Looks like you had a great week and lots of fun. I too like the first pen best.

kyaggie

Beautiful group of pens but I really like the Aspen burl and a turquoise fill! It reminds me that I need to get some colored fill material for when I run across a hole instead of filling it with wood dust/shavings.

Mike

Fishinbo

Great looking array of pens! Like most the 2nd, aspen burl with the turquoise inlay. It looks really attractive with the finish. Great job!

D.Oliver

I like the third one the best. It must be a great group of pens though with everyone picking a differnt one as thier favorite.

Top Bottom