Three 43 year olds.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

Congratulations Leroy. I'll bet it was a lot of fun having all those girls in the house - and expensive paying for all those marriages to get them out of the house!

Did you have any boys?

Steve (father of six, only two girls)

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Tomorrow my baby girl will be 15 months old. She has a sister that is 15 years old.

Oh, I can relate to that, I had two sisters and both had children of their own before I was born. They were 26 and 24 years older than I was. My next younger sibling was almost 10 years older than me.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I've got two that are 15 months apart....I was shell shocked, wife hasn't convinced me to have another yet :biggrin:
I have 4 daughters 22 months from eldest to youngest. Now there are twins there.

But, to go beyond that, we have an adopted son who was 13 months old when we adopted him he came in June 1968 the oldest girl Sept 69, then Aug 70 then July 71 so essentially we went from 1 (our oldest son was born in January 1963) to 6 children in 3 years.

They all went to elementary, middle and high school at the same school --- we had kids in that school for 21 years.

Now think about this --- we had 4 in college at the same time. College went like this 1 (1981) son in College, he graduated(1985) and the 2nd son started...after 2 years(1987) a son and a daughter, one year later(1988), a son and two daughters, the next 2 yeara(1989-1990) 4 daughters,
(1991) 3 daughters (1992) 2 daughters undergrad and one daughter in grad school.(1993) 1 daughter in grad school....1994 finally finished.

Fortunately I had a good job, we ,managed to do that with a minimum of financial aid, and my wife and I had no debt and none of them had more than $12,000 in student loans, which all of them repaid in full. Now all but one did graduate from State Universities but three of those attended private Universities for their first two years. One graduated Cum Laude, and two Magna Cum Laude and all four daughters played varsity sports in college one was Div III all American in Field Hockey.

Now my oldest is the IS manager at a large credit card bank.

My younger son is deceased from cancer but at the time he had to leave work he was the Chief Operation Officer of a 35 motel chain.

One of my daughters is a senior partner at Ernst and Young accounting firm'

Two daughters are high school principals, one in NY and one in MD.

One daughter the the manager of new business (at least I think that is her title) for the Parks department of Cary, NC.

Yes, I am braging.....

mick

My 4 boys are 20, 23, 28 and 32, about average I guess. But I have 3 grandsons born with in 8 months of other. I went from one grandson to 4. Now we have a granddaughter born last year. It's funny how your life can change with four or five years.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Yes we do have a couple of our grand children that are very close One grandson is April and another August of the same year and one grandson is May and our only grand daughter is June of the same year.

Top Bottom