Those of you on the east coast keep safe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood128

My family left Cocoa Beach, Fl yesterday and we are in Lakeland , Florida. Winds are 185 MPH now and the forecast turns the storm north to skirt the eastern coat of USA , but there is that degree of uncertainty that we all fear.........so the best plan to get out safely .

WriteON

My family left Cocoa Beach, Fl yesterday and we are in Lakeland , Florida. Winds are 185 MPH now and the forecast turns the storm north to skirt the eastern coat of USA , but there is that degree of uncertainty that we all fear.........so the best plan to get out safely .
Good luck in Lakeland. We use the term Turn loosely on IAP. I'm using it again. May the storm U turn

magpens

I too am thinking of those in danger of Dorian. . One particular person that came to mind is Joe S. ... aka "wood128", who posted above.

Of course, there are many others also. . Wishing the best of luck to all in dire circumstances

tiggere

We are in NC right on the coast...hoping that it hooks before it gets here...we don't need another one to landfall here anytime soon...

Top Bottom