This has gotten contageous !

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I believe I have counted three metal lathes purchased, in a very short time. More having fun, more pens to see. :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Hey, Chuckles!!!:rolleyes: Does that count the 9x20 Enco I ordered today? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Not only does it count....it was the final inspiration for this thread :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Glad to hear you jumped on board the Crazy Train:biggrin: Let's see your photos when it comes in.:wink: Nice going Joe!

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
I'll probably be hitting you and Mike R. up for your telephone numbers. I am sure I am going to have lots of questions. BUT, I'm looking forward to the challenge. I have a BIG OLD South Bend for sale, if anyone is into restorations. It actually runs pretty good!

OKLAHOMAN

Had mine for a few weeks now, need to dust it....time....time...so little time and now they stole an hour from me.

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Mike (SIL) and I both bought the Phase II. We are happy with them. They require a slight mod. to the post and if you have a two bolt hold down plate, it's recommended you upgrade to a four bolt from LMS. Mike has a Jet, I have a Enco and they were different. Don't just go by instructions for modifying, use them as a reference and MEASURE!! Like "measure twice and cut once" We both came out alright, but were faced with a couple issues that could have been disastrous.

I am trying to get my 9x20 set up now. Rearranging shop and hunting a quick change post

Last edited:
Top Bottom