Third Pen Up

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

OK this is the third pen I did recently. This is a Sierra Satin Black and Black Chrome kit, (not sure why they call it satin black because it is more satin grey and not even a satin finish on the parts) So I matched it up with an italian mazzucchelli grey and white swirled pen blank. I love this material. Any comments or questions are always welcomed. Thanks for looking.
Copy of Copy of IMGP0106.JPG
Copy of IMGP0089.JPG
IMGP0107.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

John, that's a beautiful pen, I've used blanks very similar to that one a few times. I liked it on the cigar pen kits and so did other's. I couldn't keep them on the table, they were very good sellers.

Len

jttheclockman

John, that's a beautiful pen, I've used blanks very similar to that one a few times. I liked it on the cigar pen kits and so did other's. I couldn't keep them on the table, they were very good sellers.

Len
ThanKs Len I too have used this blank and other colors of this material and they are just so classy and do sell well. They do not make material like this any more.

jttheclockman

John I have never heard of this blank, but it's gorgeous!
This is old time material that someone was selling years ago along with some celoplast rods. It is beautiful stuff. I have it in blue which I am making for the blue titanium kit I had shown first. Have both materials I want to try on that kit. They just do not make material like this any more. I believe if not mistaken it was made for the Sheaffer pen company.

Top Bottom