They said the wanted bright!! My best pic so far!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from philb

philb

Hi,

Probably two of the brightest pens I've made! As a 95% wooden pen man, these seem very bright, retina burning bright!
Have to say I really like them, much better than I thought they'd turn out, think I might be doing more PRs!
Also the Black-Ti seems to have given the pics are really crisp look against the background!!

PHIL

1_Lemon_-_Blk_FP.jpg

1_LimeNeon_-_Blk_FP.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Nice fit-n-finish on both! And you are correct after turning wood for extended periods, it's hard to look directly at some nicely shined poly resin swirls!!

The f/stop and distance from lense seems to be spot-on, I'd weld everything down in place and just keep snapping photo's with that pose!

Scott (don't mess with success) B

philb

Nice fit-n-finish on both! And you are correct after turning wood for extended periods, it's hard to look directly at some nicely shined poly resin swirls!!

The f/stop and distance from lense seems to be spot-on, I'd weld everything down in place and just keep snapping photo's with that pose!

Scott (don't mess with success) B

I wish I could keep it all in place! These were hand-held shooting in the photo tent! The tent and lighting I can match, just gotta make sure my hands are as steady next time!!

PHIL

Triple Crown

Beautiful!

Very nice! I like the colors! And the pictures look great! The pens and pics are really crisp!

Did you reverse paint the tubes? If you did, did you pretty much match the colors of the blanks or use another color, like black? BTW, which kit is this? The whole look is really good! Love the textured rock too - gives the pen an even smoother look.

With pics that clear, how come I can't see any dust? :laugh:

Great Job!
Greg

Randy Simmons

Great pics Phil! You'll need to give me some pointers :wink:

I think you should paint silver, that's my favorite for colored acrylics. Just my two cents.

Top Bottom