These people are not eligible to BASH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Here is the most up to date list I have of members who have signed up to participate in an activity then rode off into the subset, never to be seen or heard from again. All of these members have been notified of their ineligibility via PM.

CONTEST CHAIRS: Before awarding any prizes please do two things. First, check to see if the winner is on this list. If they are, choose another winner.

Second, check the winner's public profile. If the profile does not contain the member's first & last name and their city & state of residence either send the member a PM telling them that they have 24 hours to bring their profile up to date or they will forfeit their prize OR let me know and I will PM them that information.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IAP Non-Performance.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 120

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Mike,

I think you may want to clarify one thing...if someone on the list enters a contest, their entry should be tossed out completely. Don't even allow them to get the recognition of having their entries posted in the event that a contest has all the pic posted at the end. Not sure if this is your intention or not, if not, you should consider it.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Curtis,

I understand and would prefer to do it that way. If an entry is caught as it is submitted then there is no problem. The reason I opted to have people just check the winners is because there is just no way the trivia guys, or the wood id contest chair can check every entry. For the pen contests I think you are right. If possible, check the names as they enter.

Sent from my DROID4 using Forum Runner

With the trivia contest it is usually easier to put all names into the random number generator and check the ones that come out. In the last 2 years the first 2 names have had right answers and were in compliance.

Top Bottom