There's a train a comin! Its the 22 Losers train drawing.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its slow and old but its that time again! Its the Losers Train Drawing.
There are only two rules to win in this drawing.
1- You cannot have won a prize in any of the contests or Donation Drawing this year.
2 - You have to proclaim in this thread that "I'm a Loser and I want to ride this Train!'
or anything close to that.
We have a few left over prizes and now that the dust has settled we can give them away.
The Train will leave the Station Wednesday evening at 11:59 pm EST. I will draw the names randomly using random.com and post them by Friday.

ALLL Aboard!!!!!!!!

WriteON

"I'm a Loser and I want to ride this Train!'

Lost in love (1st marriage). Lost in Vegas. Lost Soul.

Djbrax

1- You cannot have won a prize in any of the contests or Donation Drawing this year.
2 - You have to proclaim in this thread that "I'm a Loser and I want to ride this Train!'
We have a few left over prizes and now that the dust has settled we can give them away.
The Train will leave the Station Wednesday evening at 11:59 pm EST. I will draw the names randomly using random.com and post them by Friday.

ALLL Aboard!!!!!!!!
I am a loser and want to ride this train.

Curly

I'm a Loser and I want to ride this Train!

Any place on the train is fine by me. Even the roof as long as there are no tight tunnels on the route.

Dieseldoc

Standing on the dock waiting for the train as I'm a big looser and want a ride the train , seat in the bar car if there is a extra one!!!!

WriteRev

ALLL Aboard!!!!!!!!
I'm a Loser and I want to ride this Train!

Top Bottom