The Winners of the Color Casting Casting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Buzzzz4

In First place receiving Sterling silver Roller ball kit from Silver Pen Parts valued at $185

Jonathon Brooks (Brooks803)A swirl of Red, Blue, Black, & White on a Chrome & Black Ti Aero BP

Entry 8a.jpg Entry 8b.jpg

In 2nd Place receiving Turning tool from Easy Wood Tools valued at $90

Eric Rasmussen (Sylvanite)
Red, white, and green PR swirl on a Jr. Gent II kit.

Entry 5a.jpg Entry 5b.jpg

In 3rd Place receiving a $50 gift certificate from WoodnWhimsies and a16oz casting kit from Alumilite valued at $20.

Kent Wilson (reddwil)The blank is a 4 color pour, I call it Birth of a Star. Its on a chrome Zen

Entry 3a.jpg Entry 3b.jpg

Congratulations to all who participated. These were some fantastic castings. For the winners, I will be working on your prize distribution over the weekend.
Thank you!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reddwil

Very pleased. Thanks to everyone who voted. Got to come up with something next year to give Jonathan more run for his money. Congrats to Both him and Eric on there outstanding pens.

Thanks Eric for running the casting Contest, You did an awesome job.

Sylvanite

Kent,
Great work. Congratulations.

Jonathon, the moment I saw your entry in the poll, I knew 2 things
  1. That it was your work, and
  2. That it would beat mine.
As always, your casts are exceptional.

Thanks to everyone involved - those running the contest, as well as those who entered. It was a lot of fun.

Regards,
Eric

Brooks803

WooHoo!! Thanks everyone for the votes!

Kent - Great job my friend! Be sure to bring that pen to the Atl meeting in a couple weeks.

Eric R. - I had a suspicion that was you! The part that kept throwing me off was the PR. I thought you dabbled mainly with alumilite. Love the colors and how vibrant it is.

Eric B. - Thank you for running the casting contests so I could play this year! You did a great job with them.

acrylic pen blanks

I purchase my pen blanks online and I have noticed that the colors of the polyester blanks are much prettier than the regular acrylic blanks. Does any one know why this is?

Top Bottom