The things hidden within reclaimed wood!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bill Pettit

Bill Pettit

I retired from the can manufacturing business. Part of my job was to stage the massive aluminum coil stock for the days production run. The palettes that the coils were shipped on were made of various types of wood depending on the brand of stock and where it was shipped from. I was able to procure a few made from oak. The pictures below were slabs from the main skid. I thought when finished they had a Spyder's web look to them.
Now I have this friend that has a laser engraver. Nuf said........

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Very clever. The only thing I've ever found in a piece of wood just happened recently. I was splitting kindling for a fire and came across a 9mm bullet. It's amazing what you can find in a piece of wood.

robutacion

I know a lot of people that would totally freak out if you would put that in front of them or even simply put it on a tabletop, anywhere they could see it really, you would get a good laugh watching...! ;)

Cheers
George

Woodchipper

Interesting grain and creative with the spider. My daughter would pick up all sorts of critters in her younger years. I text her photos of spiders which she replies her distaste of them.

Top Bottom