The SUPERBOWL is Coming

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

No I am not talking about the over the hill guy and the up and coming guy. I am talking about the best time on the world wide web The SUPERBOWL of events on the net. Nowhere else is it matched with intensity, athleticism, wisdom, artistry, award winning designs, monetary rewards, and some plain old ribbing.

Where you ask is such an event happening??? That will be right here folks. From Feb1 to Feb29( get an extra day this year) The greatest show on earth takes place right here. Nowhere else can you find anything like this to compare it to. Some of the worlds best in all categories known to man will be displaying their skills to thousands of loyal fans. The crowds will be immense and intense and hanging on to every day's events. There maybe a heckler or two amongst them but they will be drowned out quickly by the roars of the crowds. Each event will have some returning superstars but there will be some up and coming new talent emerging. Who will stand on the podium holding the prestigious awards only time will tell. Each contestant has had a full year to flex those muscles, tone those abs, sharpen those wits, plan their strategy and it all comes down to 29 days of pure adrenaline. May the best of the best stand out proud and tall and shout to the world I did it.!!!!!

Oh yea the event is this years Bash brought to you by your sponsors of the IAP :)

:):):) When I started writing this all I was going to say was I am looking forward to this years event because I am hoping it will pull me out of the funk I am in. With the events that have happened in my life this past year, I need some redirection to take my mind in a different place. These events do showcase some of the best and this year will be no exception. So to all the players, GOOD LUCK and have some fun.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
It IS indeed a good time all month long :biggrin: Amazing considering it's being run MAINLY by a group of REPROBATES :biggrin::tongue:

stonepecker

REPROBATES ??????? :eek: ( I had to look this up ) :cool:

Thank you Chuck for the english lesson today. I like learning new words even if they do not apply to me. Of course, I am going to defend my fellow chair people and still allow you the right to free speech.:rolleyes:

Now please understand that you have that misconception that everyone involved with the BASH has the education of a person from FAITH, S.D. :confused:
I can understand that mistake with a person in your senior years. :bulgy-eyes: Heck in another 20 years or so I expect I will be making the same mistakes. (I do hope that you are around to watch the decline of me) But Please, for the sake of the IAP and it's newest members.......don't go classifying the lot of us, by only one or two discriptive words. :wink:
Some of the people here need a whole sentence to explain themselves and even then it is beyond understanding.
(Kind-of-like betting on Denver to win the Super Bowl) :tongue:

So Please take the time to define each chair persom on their own merrits. The membership would be in your debt. (Besides, if you take the time.......you won't have time to make an entry in any of the contests) :biggrin:

Last edited:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
It IS indeed a good time all month long :biggrin: Amazing considering it's being run MAINLY by a group of REPROBATES :biggrin::tongue:

Gee Chuck you made me break out the dictionary.
REPROBATES
a depraved, unprincipled, or wicked person

I can't even imagine who he might have been thinking about :eek:

We have an office in San Francisco located at the heart of all the festivities (even though the game will be played 1 hr south). They are still making people go into the office everyday.

On the plus side the company did give away tickets to the night before the game festivities that will be at the stadium.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
REPROBATES ??????? :eek: ( I had to look this up ) :cool:

Thank you Chuck for the english lesson today. I like learning new words even if they do not apply to me. Of course, I am going to defend my fellow chair people and still allow you the right to free speech.:rolleyes:

Now please understand that you have that misconception that everyone involved with the BASH has the education of a person from FAITH, S.D. :confused:
I can understand that mistake with a person in your senior years. :bulgy-eyes: Heck in another 20 years or so I expect I will be making the same mistakes. (I do hope that you are around to watch the decline of me) But Please, for the sake of the IAP and it's newest members.......don't go classifying the lot of us, by only one or two discriptive words. :wink:
Some of the people here need a whole sentence to explain themselves and even then it is beyond understanding.
(Kind-of-like betting on Denver to win the Super Bowl) :tongue:

So Please take the time to define each chair persom on their own merrits. The membership would be in your debt. (Besides, if you take the time.......you won't have time to make an entry in any of the contests) :biggrin:
Yeah...Yeah...Yeah....back 'em if you must. :rolleyes: They know who they are and, why they are REPROBATES:biggrin:

Gee Chuck you made me break out the dictionary.
REPROBATES
a depraved, unprincipled, or wicked person

Exactly! :wink::biggrin: Nailed it didn't I?:wink:

jttheclockman

Oh boy that is not what this thread started out to be. See what you started Chuck. First the Pink Towel and now this word game. I think this thread is going to be used in the contests so class pay attention:biggrin:

Now where did I put that dictionary. Did I spell dictionary correct??:biggrin:

Drewboy22

Sounds like a bunch of recalcitrants! :biggrin:

Sounds like a bunch of recalcitrants! :biggrin:

Perhaps curmudgeonly recalcitrants? :cool:

Wow, I've never seen a thread with so many BIG words here...:eek:

Who are we trying to impress? I thought we were all just a bunch of sycophants.:biggrin:

Who would have thought there were so many sesquipedalians on this site.

Drewboy22

I see it coming

Trivia

What thread contained the largest words used that no one knew the meaning to.????

sycophants

curmudgeonly recalcitrants

recalcitrants

REPROBATES

sesquipedalians

Honestly -

sycophants - I knew this one

curmudgeonly - Knew this one

recalcitrants - Had to google this one

REPROBATES - Googled this one too :wink:

sesquipedalians - I knew this one but had to google it to make sure I spelled it right :biggrin:

jttheclockman

I see it coming

Trivia

What thread contained the largest words used that no one knew the meaning to.????

sycophants

curmudgeonly recalcitrants

recalcitrants

REPROBATES

sesquipedalians

Honestly -

sycophants - I knew this one

curmudgeonly - Knew this one

recalcitrants - Had to google this one

REPROBATES - Googled this one too :wink:

sesquipedalians - I knew this one but had to google it to make sure I spelled it right :biggrin:

You is a smart boy. I knew none of them and still don't:biggrin: Never came up in my vast years of conversation. I guess I don't get out much.:)

jsolie

Yes, there definitely is a plethora of words being slung around. A sesquipedalian I am not, just know a few obscure words. Which sometimes helps to obfuscate things... :biggrin:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
No I am not talking about the over the hill guy and the up and coming guy. I am talking about the best time on the world wide web The SUPERBOWL of events on the net. Nowhere else is it matched with intensity, athleticism, wisdom, artistry, award winning designs, monetary rewards, and some plain old ribbing.

Where you ask is such an event happening??? That will be right here folks. From Feb1 to Feb29( get an extra day this year) The greatest show on earth takes place right here. Nowhere else can you find anything like this to compare it to. Some of the worlds best in all categories known to man will be displaying their skills to thousands of loyal fans. The crowds will be immense and intense and hanging on to every day's events. There maybe a heckler or two amongst them but they will be drowned out quickly by the roars of the crowds. Each event will have some returning superstars but there will be some up and coming new talent emerging. Who will stand on the podium holding the prestigious awards only time will tell. Each contestant has had a full year to flex those muscles, tone those abs, sharpen those wits, plan their strategy and it all comes down to 29 days of pure adrenaline. May the best of the best stand out proud and tall and shout to the world I did it.!!!!!

Oh yea the event is this years Bash brought to you by your sponsors of the IAP :)

:):):) When I started writing this all I was going to say was I am looking forward to this years event because I am hoping it will pull me out of the funk I am in. With the events that have happened in my life this past year, I need some redirection to take my mind in a different place. These events do showcase some of the best and this year will be no exception. So to all the players, GOOD LUCK and have some fun.
Well John if you need a pick-me-up I could tell you about all the events in my life this year....That could make you at least feel not alone if it doesn't make you feel better.

Top Bottom