The Stubborn Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

Decided to show this darn pen that just does not want to be photographed. I love the blank and is probably my favorite acrylic blank I ever used. The pen kit is a Venus and the blank is an Omas blank which is a high grade blank. As always any comments and or questions are always welcomed. I went with indoor shots with my usual setup. Thanks for looking.

IMGP0387.JPG

IMGP0392.JPG another silver omas blank.JPG
IMGP0398.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Wow John,

I can only imagine how spectacular the chatoyancy of that blank is.
Pictures never do justice to that depth in chatoyant blanks.
I bet it is simply amazing.

Dave

Did you get your Omas blank from the UK or is there a USA source somewhere?

jttheclockman

Beautiful work. Photo looks great to me.
Thank you Jim. I know coming from you I value your opinion because you have seen more pens on this forum than anyone I know here over the years. It is not the best photos but at least you may get the visual effect I wanted to show off. It is one of those pens you really need to hold in your hand. Can not explain it.

jttheclockman

An update sort of. Last night I was looking at this pen again and this has probably become one of my all time favorite pens I made that uses a stock blank. But the blank is not ordinary by no means. It is an Omas silver blank. Well I just had to buy a few more of these. Just a warning you will be seeing more pens with this blank for sure. OK back to your regularly scheduled program :eek:

jttheclockman

Wow, that is beautiful! If it looks that good in the pictures, I'm sure it looks amazing in hand.

Bring 'em on!
Thank you. Yes it does and so hard to photograph unless you are a pro which I am clearly not. One of my all time favorite blanks. I just ordered more last week and waiting for their arrival. It is an Omas blank material.

Top Bottom