"The Steampunk Collection" grows

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Si90

Si90

Finished this one a while ago but haven't been posting recently until the pen has sold. Don't think I have posted it on here. This one went to an old work mate. He was the very first person to buy one of my steampunk pens. Infact he bought a copy of the very first one I posted here when I joined the forum. This one is a click pen which I don't make many of so it's a little different. Added a little detail to the inside of the box as well and aged it up quite a bit.

As always thanks for looking. Until next time.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Amazing!

I am so happy I participated in the last PITH... Before, I had admired your work. After struggling with a simple kernel of a concept, I am even more appreciative of your skills and talent.

You are one creative/gifted Dude! Thanks for sharing.

Tom T

Very clever, and creative. Really wow. So imaginative. Any more words fail me. So cool. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hmmmmm

I might have to get one of those for my collection....I really like the looks, but I might not enjoy doing much writing with one. It looks like it might be a bit uncomfortable to hold, but I'd have to try it to be sure.

Si90

I might have to get one of those for my collection....I really like the looks, but I might not enjoy doing much writing with one. It looks like it might be a bit uncomfortable to hold, but I'd have to try it to be sure.

Hi Smitty

I try to make the pen as usable as I can. Admittedly this one wasn't the most comfortable but not to the point of unusable. I never expect them to be anyone's day to day carry.

If you look at the PITH pen I did for Rounder and the one very similar i have for sale in my shop you will see that there are no parts on the bottom of the pen so that it doesn't interfere with holding it. I try to avoid putting too many parts on the side that stick out too much where it may rest between your finger and thumb. All of the pens have at leat one orientation to hold it where it should be very comfortable to use.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Hi Smitty

I try to make the pen as usable as I can. Admittedly this one wasn't the most comfortable but not to the point of unusable. I never expect them to be anyone's day to day carry.

If you look at the PITH pen I did for Rounder and the one very similar i have for sale in my shop you will see that there are no parts on the bottom of the pen so that it doesn't interfere with holding it. I try to avoid putting too many parts on the side that stick out too much where it may rest between your finger and thumb. All of the pens have at leat one orientation to hold it where it should be very comfortable to use.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.
Hey! send me a PM that translates pounds to dollars and gives me an idea of shipping from UK to USA.....

healeydays

I have to admit that if available at the time I could see Jules Verne writing into his book that Captain Nemo is sitting at his desk writing with such a pen. A true work of art...

TallTurner

MoMA

You need to get a exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art, this is art if I've ever seen it.

Good show!

Dave

Top Bottom