The Slimline Unlimited Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Folks here it is, the pinnacle of pensmithing.....The Slimline Unlimited Contest. The Slimline Unlimited Contest is what all the other pen contest strive to be when they grow up. It's the contest all the other contest chairmen wish they could run, if only they were smarter, funnier, and better looking. This contest is the filet mignon in a world full of bologna sandwiches. And you my friends can be part of it. All you need to do is

1. Get yourself a slimline kit.

2. Do at least two modifications to it using any means you see fit.

3. Submit your pen by using this entry form by 11:59 pm God's time (aka Mountain Time) Sunday, Feb. 21. Photos should be sized 800 x 600.

4. Soak in the sunshine that seems to eternally shine on you and enjoy the melodies of angels that sing whenever you walk into a room and bask in the feeling of knowing members of the same sex want to be you, and members of the opposite sex want to be with you. But try to stay modest...Maybe do some volunteer work for the less fortunate (aka the Ballpoint contest).

Now for the lawyer mumbo jumbo:
Universal contest rules apply. Pens cannot have been or be shown in any public forum before contest is complete, blanks for this contest must be either commerically available or made by you where the work done by you represents the majority of the work required to create the blank. NO SHOES, NO SHIRT, NO SERVICE. Please enjoy responsibly. Void where prohibited.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hubert H

Derek,

I sure like filet mignon a whole lot better than a world full of bologna sandwiches. I guess I should try to do something. I wonder how many other pens wish they were a Slimline.

D.Oliver

"NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO PROBLEM" !!

Right here:

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f324/2016-ball-point-pen-contest-138239/

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

Everyone listen to Chuck....he knows what he is talking about!!!

Obviously not as much as Hubert!

Derek,

I sure like filet mignon a whole lot better than a world full of bologna sandwiches. I guess I should try to do something. I wonder how many other pens wish they were a Slimline.

bobleibo

Attachments

• on the way 2.jpg
    on the way 2.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 251

D.Oliver

I have sent either a PM or an email to all those I have received an entry from. If you've entered a pen and haven't gotten a PM or an email, get a hold of me either by PM, email, or posting in this thread. We have a few entries, but plenty room for more!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Heck it the Slimline contests are too hard head on over to The Hunters Paradise bar and grill and pen making contest!

D.Oliver

Alright ladies and gentlemen, I am currently doing a discount double check with Curtis to ensure that all entries are accounted for and then we will start the voting (hopefully this evening or tomorrow morning). Thank you for all that entered pens this year.

D.Oliver

Sorry folks. I was working on the poll during my lunch today and I tried to post it I got an error message. I ended up losing the previous 40 minutes of work setting up the poll. I'm afraid I won't be able to get to it tonight, but I should have it up in the morning. Again sorry for the delay. I can say, though, the pens are very nice and worth the extra wait.

Top Bottom