The Penventory Project - What happened to it ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I was doing a Google search today, and by pure chance came upon this link related to "The Penventory Project".

I have been a member here for about 9 years and don't recall any such project coming to my attention previously.

Does anybody remember anything about it ? - it's full purpose ? - what happened to it ?

Looks potentially interesting. . Thanks for any info.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
No idea what happened to it. I had forgotten all about it, since I recall taking one look and that was enough for me.
Cool you brought it back up though.

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
What were your thoughts on it guys? It seemed to just fade away. It sounded like an interesting idea.
What could we do that they were trying to do?

FGarbrecht

I just created an account and tried it out. Its basically an inventory and accounting system for pen kits, blanks, drill bits, accessories, boxes, finished pens, etc. You can create a pen in the program from inventoried blanks and kits and it will reduce the kit/blank inventory accordingly. It keeps track of the value of all your materials, and if you sell your pens you can track that as well, and view profit summaries. It doesn't look like it has been updated in quite awhile but looks, at first glance, to be fully functional. It's free to use as well.

magpens

That is interesting, Fred.

Thanks for going a little further than I did. . Seems like it is functional, to some degree at least.

Top Bottom