The next meeting of the Houston Area Chapter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
will be Saturday, Dec 12, 2009, at my place. Exact time will be posted later. It will be in the afternoon and will be along the same lines as last year; I'll supply the burgers of supper and everyone should bring a covered dish if you plan to stay.
Right now I'm open to suggestions for demos. If you want to give one or have someone give one, let me know.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
Hey Mannie,

I'll be there, probably drag Ken along.

I'm good for a pot of beans (IF someone can help me remember to bring the crockpot home this time! :rolleyes:) and a chocolate sheet cake.

See y'all soon!

Lee
aka KiltedGunn

Jgrden

The next meeting is about 1 month away. Anyone planning on attending??????
I plan to attend. The only thing that would supercede it is the Christmas Show in Montgomery of which I have been told is full with me on a waiting list.

That being said and the possibiity of attending a good one, and bringing a side dish a good one as well. Topics or shows/demonstrations I'd like to see are: finishing, turning aluminum.

great12b4ever

Mannie, I would like to attend, but LOML and I will be in Texas City with a 2 day craft show. Our last craft show for this year will be Dec, 19th, and we won't get back on the circuit until March. If it is possible to make a winter meeting in Jan or Feb, then I will be able to attend and actually meet some of my pen turning neighbors. I really want to be a part of the Houston Chapter, but I must make the rounds of the shows to try to make a living.

Thanks

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Less than 2 weeks to the meeting. I figure to start about 1PM and adjourn around 4:30 for burgers. I'll supply the burgers, coffee and tea. So far I have the following and what they plan to bring for a covered dish -

CNCMaker
Sam & Val - potatoe salad & paper plates.
Verne - deer meat and dear sausage
TomW
Lee (KiltedGunn) - beans & cake
John (Jgrden) - ?

You wife, SO, etc is welcome (please only one. It can be messy if your wife and GF attend). My wife is planning a party for them also.

Still looking for volunteers to do demos.

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I sent a PM with my address and phone number to all that have said they will attend except for Verne, (he should know how to get to my place by now :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:).

TRussell

Monty,
I just saw the meeting notice. Sorry I missed it. It seems we have been covered up with family issues the last few weeks. I hope things will settle down soon.

Top Bottom