The new Organ Plays

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from woodman928

woodman928

For those of you that might have been watching it finely done and here is the proof.

100_1273.jpg 100_1274.jpg 100_1279.jpg

And just so you know it works. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW1loqCFckA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

That is a most impressive piece of work. Is that like the ones that were called hurdy gurdies? it's a beautiful piece of work any way you look at it.I kind of like the catchy tune as well

woodman928

That is a most impressive piece of work. Is that like the ones that were called hurdy gurdies? it's a beautiful piece of work any way you look at it.I kind of like the catchy tune as well

Yes Ken us Americans called them that but its not a real Hurdy-Gurdy they sound like bagpipes we called them that because they had a crank on them.
Other names for them are Street Organ, Crank Organ or Monkey Organ

Jay

PaulDoug

Thanks everyone for the kind comments

Come on and join us on the builds still a group building and a couple of new folks just started.:smile-big:

Jay

Where are you talking about, is there another forum? I talked to you sometime back about them and you gave me some info. I'd like to at least perouse a forum of builders. I showed my wife and she didn't say NO, well, not that exact word.

woodman928

Where are you talking about, is there another forum? I talked to you sometime back about them and you gave me some info. I'd like to at least perouse a forum of builders. I showed my wife and she didn't say NO, well, not that exact word.

Paul its on the FWW (familywoodworking.org) do a search for Organ Build.

Top Bottom