The Last Trivia Question ... tomorrow morning!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

As the sun rises tomorrow morn .... the new dawn will bring the last Trivia Question for the 2008 IAP Birthday Bash. It will be a special question designed to challenge the most sophisticated of penturners.

Be prepared!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

Al, I've got to say I've had a lot of fun answering the trivia questions. Also, you've taught me a lot about this site that I hadn't bothered to take the time to learn. I'd like to say, "Great job" to all those involved running the Trivia. Thanks.

GoodTurns

Originally posted by DocStram

It will be a special question designed to challenge the most sophisticated of penturners.

With this group you might do better with a sophisticated question for "special" penturners!;):D[:eek:)]

DocStram

Originally posted by GoodTurns

It will be a special question designed to challenge the most sophisticated of penturners.

With this group you might do better with a sophisticated question for "special" penturners!;):D[:eek:)]

Nope ... I meant what I meant and said what I said!

On second thought, make that: I said what I meant and meant what I said.

(sort of)

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by kirkfranks

designed to challenge the most sophisticated of penturners.

I wonder if it will be hard for those of us that just use Google :D:D:D

No but it will be too hard for Cav, Ed and Doc - someone else wrote the question if it's that good.;)[}:)]:D

THANKS FOR THE ALL THE FUN GUYS!!! It's been a great month and we really have enjoyed being a part of it.

Mike & Linda

Top Bottom