The Infinitum

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from sorins

sorins

The last one, made of stabilized plum wood, brown and black ebonite and Silver roll stopper, F size nib.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 109
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorins

Very attractive pen. I am always amazed at the craftsmanship of you folks that make these pens from ebonite and wood. - Dave
Thank you! Not more difficult than other materials. Some acrylics are just a nightmare to turn.....

TDahl

That is a fabulous pen. I know others have commented on the finish, but I have to say that is one of the best finished pens. I also like the subtle creativity of the roll-stop. Not just the design, but the location on the cap as well. Nicely done!

sorins

That is a fabulous pen. I know others have commented on the finish, but I have to say that is one of the best finished pens. I also like the subtle creativity of the roll-stop. Not just the design, but the location on the cap as well. Nicely done!
Thank you! You are too kind!

KMCloonan

As everyone else has said, this is a beautiful pen! May I ask, did you make the roll-stop or purchase it? I would love to be able to use something like that for a roll-stop. It really adds a nice detail to the pen.

sorins

As everyone else has said, this is a beautiful pen! May I ask, did you make the roll-stop or purchase it? I would love to be able to use something like that for a roll-stop. It really adds a nice detail to the pen.
Thanks for appreciation! I only designed the stopper and give the plans to a friend for silver works. However, I saw nice pieces of jewelry in specific shops, so you may want to give a try of such approach.

Top Bottom