Cheer The Classic Nib

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawdust46

I like to give my business to IAP members when I can and I have received very good service. But Roy has surpassed my highest expectations! There was an error in some of the kits I ordered and within minutes of sending an email the kits were in the mail at his expense. I will certainly continue to do business with the Classic Nib whenever I can.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aweiss44

I'll second that!
placed my first order with them earlier this week. between prices, selection and the service I received, I will DEFINATLY be back.

cwolfs69

I like to give my business to IAP members when I can and I have received very good service. But Roy has surpassed my highest expectations! There was an error in some of the kits I ordered and within minutes of sending an email the kits were in the mail at his expense. I will certainly continue to do business with the Classic Nib whenever I can.

havnt ordered a lot from him but never anything but the best service and his knowledge at no charge. usually worth more than what you actually buy.

OKLAHOMAN

Guys it's always a pleasure doing business with members here, yes sometimes we screw up an order but we will always make it more than right...

philb

Have to second the awesome service form Classic Nib.

Only a small error with a rollerball instead of a fountain, but Roy sorted it within a day and even shipped the replacement to the UK for me!! Wish there was service in the UK industries like there is with the USA Vendors!

Tom D

I have to say Roy has my vote and business, I happened to be in OKC and gave Roy a call and asked if it was ok to drop by and say hi, he said sure. I am so glad I did, Roy and Dee are great. Roy was great, giving me some fantastic tips and some samples. I will defenitly put Clasic Nib at the top of my vendor list. I'll see you on my return trip Roy.

oneptbuk

I'll echo what others have said. Shipping was lightning fast, and Roy threw in an extra blank, which was very nice. He also corrected an ordering mistake with service that really went over and above. Thanks again Roy and Dee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom