The bible book

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hexhead

Hey folks I just bought a book called the pen Turner's Bible by Richard Kleinhenz. This is one of the most concise books I have ever bought about pens. Super pictures, lots of tips and tricks, but the best part was that he devoted nine pages just to the pen wizard.

This may be old news to all of you, but just in case I thought I'd mention it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gmcnut

I have a copy of that book on order from Amazon. I am really looking forward to getting it. I don't have a PW yet. But someday....

lteton

I just purchased this book also. Great book, both well written and illustrated. The only problem with it is that it caused me to order both a Paul Huffman Vise which I am really enjoying and a Pen Wizard which I haven't received yet. I might add that I got the Vise from "The Classic Nib" and they are great people to work with. They bent over backwards to help me and I got my order in two days. More businesses should be like theirs.

Simsonicole

Hey folks I just bought a book called the pen Turner's Bible by Richard Kleinhenz. This is one of the most concise books I have ever bought about pens. Super pictures, lots of tips and tricks, but the best part was that he devoted nine pages just to the pen wizard.

This may be old news to all of you, but just in case I thought I'd mention it.

What a brilliant book! So many ideas!

Top Bottom