The Bash Party is on

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

For those that are new here or just have not figured out how to navigate the site yet just go to Home Page and click on the link Its Our 15th Birthday. Make sure you check out all the contests that are happening and pick one or a couple and have a go at trying to win some great prizes. You never know how voting goes here. Also go to Vendors Sales and Discounts. Throughout the month vendors offer some great deals and at times they donate some of the proceeds back to IAP so you are helping yourself and also the site management. It does take cash to keep the lights on and a well run site it is.

This is our party and this is when we shine. Name another site who does things like this. And as always give thanks to those vendors that are supporting our cause here. I am sure sooner or later Jeff is going to change that pen on the front page that I think has set a record for time displayed:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Just kidding. But he will list some of these things as people who supported this event so it will help you. Things are just getting started.

Also and this is very very important, when the time comes do take the time to vote and vote honestly. I know sometimes the choices will be tough but this will give support to those who entered and those who are running the event. We have many new members here and you all joined for a reason well this is a good time to show us why.

OK that is my pep rally speech. Lets see what you all got. Bring those A games and make it a great event.:):):):party::party::party::cake::cake::cake:

One thing I did forget to mention Edgar does a great job every year and runs the Puzzle contest throughout the bash and he is just warming up. He is a tricky devil so be locked in. Another great chance to browse the site and also pick up some info. Can again win some nice prizes. Have fun is the name of the game.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Well here we are just days away from these contests ending and then all work is left to the voters and as in past years there will be some of the finest projects you will see throughout the year and the voting will be tough. But that is what it is all about for those that took the time to enter and submit something special so that it is difficult to pick that winner. But in the end we all are winners. Those that entered get a good lesson in humility and also get to actually test their skills against their peers. Then there are those of us who get to see these beautiful works of art. It also gives us the inspiration to someday too give the contests a try.

We look forward to seeing all these great projects and remember the membership is who determines the winners. You joined this fine site to become involved and share experiences, well here is a huge experience. So lets show our support to all those that took the time and made an effort to show off their talents and be sure to vote. And vote in all contests. Have fun with it. Good luck to all participants and may the best project win.:):):)

Top Bottom