That was very kind....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I was just sitting in my lounge psyching myself up to follow JTs lead and try get back in my man cave.....

Doorbell goes.....but by the time it took me to get there, there was nobody there.
But there was a plastic shopping bag on the doorstep. In it were two sanitizer spray cans and a large pump bottle of hand cleaning gel..
There was also a brief note. 'Thought these might come in handy. Paul'

Paul lives several doors down my street and we really just had a nodding acquaintance. But he is a pretty special guy. ;)
He also is suffering from Parkinson's disease. Fairly advanced.

I am very very humbled.

Some of the older members may remember Ron Adams? He was eventually banned from IAP, but he did have a couple of redeeming qualities.
One of them was to introduce me to two phrases I had never heard before. First was....RAK, random act of kindness and the other was Pass it Forward.

I have every intention of doing both. So thanks to both Paul and Ron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Now there is a name from the past. Ron Adams. Well Skip hopefully we both can get our sorry old bodies back where they belong, in the laboratory. No I do not mean the science one where they take us apart to see what the heck made us tick, but the one where we did make a few creations that adorned these hollowed grounds here in the past. Not sure what I have left but hope to give it a try. I wish I had neighbors like yours. Not complaining because I do have some great ones too and we all need to band together in these uncertain times. We will get through this mess and hopefully for the better. Stay safe all.

bsshog40

That shows the true meaning of how americans should be to all others! There are unselfish people still out there! Thanks for sharing!

magpens

"First was....RAK, random act of kindness and the other was Pass it Forward."

These are characteristics of so many here on IAP in my experience.

I appreciate your starting this thread, Skip. . This is my opportunity to say thanks to so many who live by these principles.
Have learned a lot from the generous spirits of others and I now try to live by these principles myself.

Top Bottom