Thanks to Mr. Rick Herrell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RFountain

I'm generally more of a reader than a writer, but I just got several of Mr. Herrell's tools and I understand that I must express my joy when I opened the mail box and saw its tools. Wow... I was really impressed!!!!

I must tell you that all of the tools and jigs I bought from Mr. Herrel were extremely well made and extremelly well packed, even the USPS box was internally reinforced. I have purchased woodturning tools from many different online stores and just a few pack the items so well.

The tool rest is pure quality and at last I'will throw away the pen barrel trimmer, I've a love/hate relationship with this tool.
The quality of the jigs I bought from Mr. Herrel is excellent.
I'm really impressed and soon I'm going to order more tools from him.

Thanks,
Rene

Dieseldoc

I'm generally more of a reader than a writer, but I just got several of Mr. Herrell's tools and I understand that I must express my joy when I opened the mail box and saw its tools. Wow... I was really impressed!!!!

I must tell you that all of the tools and jigs I bought from Mr. Herrel were extremely well made and extremelly well packed, even the USPS box was internally reinforced. I have purchased woodturning tools from many different online stores and just a few pack the items so well.

The tool rest is pure quality and at last I'will throw away the pen barrel trimmer, I've a love/hate relationship with this tool.
The quality of the jigs I bought from Mr. Herrel is excellent.
I'm really impressed and soon I'm going to order more tools from him.

Thanks,
Rene
Yes Rick does outstanding work. Just received special tool he made from my drawing, spot on great work' and super fast service.

Top Bottom