Thanks to Mr. Jeff Brown and Mr. Ernie Borraga

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jonjon

I want to give a big thanks to Mr. Jeff Brown and Mr. Ernie Borraga. I received their bash prize packages a few days ago. I am sorry it has taken me so long to post this but it is "exam prep" time at school and I have had to spend extra time studying. As my dad says, "School is your job right now."

But I was very excited about the items that I received. Mr Brown sent me some great Nasa items and a $25.00 amazon gift card. The Nasa things were great and of course the gift card can lead a thousand different ways. Thanks for your gift and all you do for this forum.

Mr. Borraga sent me some very nice blanks. Four of them he poured himself, which I think is great. He also included two amboyna blanks. (you can never have too much amboyna.) And to top it all off he sent me a Mark James segmented blank. I was super excited about that. Thanks for stepping into the prize situation and sending these great things.

I have been one blessed person to receive all the great gifts that came my way. In fact I can say I received more than I ever imagined I would.

Thanks to everyone involved in the Bash.

Attachments

• IMG_9028.jpg
    IMG_9028.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_9030.jpg
    IMG_9030.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 141
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Glad they made it! Hoping the studying helps you ace the exam!! And i look forward to seeng pics!!

Top Bottom