Thanks to Constant

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
This Jr Statesman rollerball is a gift to my son. A Louisiana native like his old man, he is proud of his Southern heritage. My great grandfather served in the Confederate Army and I am honored to own a photo of him in uniform.

I don't mean to be political, but the traditional Confederate flag can cause negative feelings that I prefer to avoid. Utilizing Constant's Confederate Battle Flag kit allows my son to remember his heritage without conflict. Thanks Constant for a great kit.

Attachments

• 100_2812.jpg
    100_2812.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 267
  • 100_2813.jpg
    100_2813.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 184
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Looks like you're on a roll. Shop time well deserved after taking care of the bash activities. And not to shabby a job on the pen either. Thank goodness the war of northern aggression is a distant memory:).

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Looks like you're on a roll. Shop time well deserved after taking care of the bash activities. And not to shabby a job on the pen either. Thank goodness the war of northern aggression is a distant memory:).

Thanks everyone, but the credit goes mostly to Constant.

Yes, I have a friend from Alabama who can still get red faced and wild eyed when he speaks of the "War of Northern Aggression." If he didn't buy so many pens I would enjoy firing him up more often than I do! :)

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Thanks everyone, but the credit goes mostly to Constant.

Yes, I have a friend from Alabama who can still get red faced and wild eyed when he speaks of the "War of Northern Aggression." If he didn't buy so many pens I would enjoy firing him up more often than I do! :)
Invite him to Richmond - We have a whole bunch of second place trophies on Monument Ave he would enjoy. A while ago they added a statue of Arther Ashe. Many said he didn't belong. Said he's the only one who won anything.

S

spiritwoodturner

Bill, that's a beauty! Very nice sentiment, well-written as usual.

Dale

bitshird

Very nicely done Sir, and may the Bonny Blue rise again. And may General Nathan Bedford Forrest be the one to lead the charge. At least he didn't run out wearing a woman's dress like that wimp jefferson Davis, The south will never rise again [size=-2]unfortunatly[/size] In retrospect I think it may have been the War of Southern Stupidity (ducking for cover)

Top Bottom