Thanks Logs To Lumber

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
We had another meeting today and want to thank Mike from Logs to Lumber for the beautiful blanks. Also want to thank Gerry "Chasper" for hosting a brilliant meeting today. I'm sure everybody's head is still spinning from all the info. Also Gerry's wife made some unbeliavable German Potato Salad, Cucumber Salad, and Brat's. Dan26 also did some amazing segment work. Just wanted to thank everyone again, and hopefully we can get together in the next few months.

Attachments

• DSC_0037 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0037 (Small).JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 312
  • DSC_0039 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0039 (Small).JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC_0038 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0038 (Small).JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 298
  • DSC_0040 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0040 (Small).JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 261
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithkarl2007

mmmm Bratwurst, my girlfriend is originally from Germany, every now and then we'd have them or frikadillen for dinner :biggrin:

Dan26

Yeah, my thanks to everyone for a great time. Had fun and learned some things to boot. Gerry, love the potato salad. And thanks to all for the blanks, including Mike.

Dan

Chasper

Thats my dog; Bailey. Sometimes when I'm turning antler she will snatch the shavings out of the air before they hit the floor. Good meeting everyone.

Oldwagon

Had a great time today.Got to hang out with a old guy..........Thanks Tom!Thank you Gerry for having us all out.The food was great.Thanks to Mike for the blanks.Dan I have some osage orange I am fixing up a box for you.Gary wish you could of made it.Maybe next time.I hope everyone has a great 4th.Todd

smoky10

Thanks Gerry for hosting this meeting and the casting demo, the food was great. Dan, great segmenting demo, I wish I had the patience to do it. Ernie thanks for the ride, it was nice to sit back and watch the scenery go by instead of driving. Oh, Todd was there too!!!!!! :)

Top Bottom