Thanks - Jeff, Dawn & Ed (Exotics) - from a kid

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lyonsacc

A special thanks from my son Josh for the prizes he received yesterday.
Thanks to Jeff and Dawn & Ed at Exotic Blanks, and whoever else had a hand in putting the prize package together.

I got a call yesterday about 3 when he got home from school. He had 2 packages and wanted to know if he could open them. I got a call a few minutes later telling me there were 2 packs of peanut M&Ms and wanted to know if he could eat one.

Jeff sent some NASA bling which is appreciated (Josh's sister will start studying in Aerospace Engineering next year). The gift card for Amazon is very timely as Josh has been saving to get a bugle for scouts. He plays trumpet, but wants to play around with the bugle calls for camp this summer. The personalized mug will be used as often as it gets washed. (and a video link showing it being engraved was cool)

The pen kits and blanks are great. A couple of them are the "Thank You" pens from Exotics. When I showed him what they were he started to think about who he could make a thank you gift for. So it will be nice that those will get made and given as gifts at some point.

DSCF3161.jpgDSCF3166.jpgDSCF3167.jpg

(and I have tried, but can't get the mug photos oriented right)

magpens

Nice to see Josh so happy, and so appreciative of his prize !!!

Your pen was very well done, Josh, and your prize was well-deserved !!!

What a great community we have here in IAP .... special thanks to all who make events like this happen !!

Josh, please show us pictures of the next pens you make ... it will be fun to see them !!

Top Bottom