Thanks for your support

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

philipff

All of us on the MAPT Committee were a bit overwhelmed with the enthusiastic response from so many wonderful people who showed up for our MAPT Gathering. There were 140 folks! I think Bruce deserves a special word of praise for holding us together, for pulling us down the "correct path" to put on an interesting and challenging show. Thanks to you all the Committee for your cooperation and support to the store and to the members.
And, I won a spectacular pen in the Swap from Mark Burnham! Philip F Duffy

tdsmart

I would like to add my thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this such a wonderful event. Well planned and perfectly executed by a great group of folks on the committee. Fully supported by tremendous vendors, many who came a long way to be on hand and others who provided a wealth of items for prizes and drawings. The folks at Woodcraft who provided a tremendous space for this event. And yes, a special thanks to Bruce.

rodsaw

I made it there at 2 for Toni's PC demo and wished that I would have come down for the entire day. Great work and thanks to everyone involved in putting this together!

Top Bottom