Thanks for the help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bitshird

I would like to thank the guys that helped me figure out my busjing arengenent for the Designer/Euro pens, Some times you just need a bit of clarification, I got two turned todqay and one finished out of Carribean Rosewood, did one out of Maca and it's looking good so far.
Trying different finishing techniques, BLO/CA Laquer/CA and just plain CA.
any way thanks for unrqaveling a mystery, so far there has been on problem that can't baffel my feeble brain cell [:p]
Y'all are great
Thanks
Ken Ferrell

cowchaser

I know how you feel bitshird. I have yet to ask a question that I didn't get an answer. Lately I have been reluctant to ask anything because I feel that I have asked to much. However it is folks like the ones here that have helped me through some of the stuff I just can't remember when I was taught how to do this. Don't want to wear out my welcome to soon.

great12b4ever

Ken and Dustin,

That's what we are here for, to try to help further the craft and art of penturning. There is hardly any of us that hasn't had to rely on someone for help and answers to our problems. Some of us are somewhat bullheaded and keep trying to figure things out for ourselves and are sometimes successful, and when we do, we like to pass on what we have learnt the hard way so others won't go thru the same pain and aggravation and expense trying to reinvent the wheel. There are a few that do not like to share much, but they are definitely in the minority. [;)]

Rob

Russianwolf

Ni Za Schto (don't mention it)

It's not like I'm a seasoned expert either, just happen to have done the euros. Trust me, I'll be asking more than my share of questions.

I'm part of two woodworking communities, and in both (this one and the other) the sentiment is that we are all around to help the other. We were all newbies at some point after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom