Thanks For all the prayers and Thoughts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reddwil

Thank Everyone for your prayers, emails, and PM's. I had to say goodbye to my mom today. She was a strong woman with a strong Faith in Christ. I know she is rejoicing in Heaven tonight with Dad. God Bless

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
My condolences on your loss.
May the Lord bring you peace and comfort during this difficult time.

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Kent, I am sorry for the loss. I know she is in a better place and has no pain now. God bless you and the family....

Abby

My condolences for your loss. I know she is in a better place. May God help you and your family through this troubled time.

Tom T

Kent, we will be praying for you and the family in this loss. Gods love and grace is so amazing in Christ. Thanks for letting your IAP family know, sowe can pray.

Abby

Kent, my condolences for your loss. I'm sure your mom is in a better place. Our prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time.

BJohn

Sorry for your loss, the Lord promises us that we will hurt no more. Her being a lady of faith I am sure that is the case. May God be with you and your family as you work through the grief.

Remember God loves you as much as he does your mom.

reddwil

Thanks Guys, It really means a lot. We got through today and Mom will be laid to rest tomorrow. She looked so beautiful and it was comforting knowing she was no longer suffering and is rejoicing in heaven with dad.

jttheclockman

Man it seems I am writing these words way too often lately. It is so tough to read these but I understand this is Life. My condolences to you and your family and May your Mom Rest in Peace.

Top Bottom