Thanks Exotic Blanks!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

To make a long story short, I found a minor glitch in their website. Even though the site showed a blank to be in stock, it wouldn't let me add it to my order. So I just sent an e-mail to them stating to what I found. They thanked me & said when I ordered, I'd find a few little extra goodies with my order. Well, I thought that was a nice gesture on their part.

When I got my order, I think I got 5 or 6 extra blanks, and 2 pen kits. :eek: Probably 25$ worth of "Little Extras".

I'd go into more detail, but I need to go check their site for more errors. Who needs to sell pens. I found a new way to fund my hobby. :biggrin:

EDIT: And BTW, they have some really cool blanks & other things too.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Padre

Yup. I think Exotics (Ed and Dawn) are top-notch. Great stuff, fast delivery, helpful, fun, and on and on.

And no, I don't currently have an order in with them.:biggrin:

ctubbs

Every time I have had the "Pleasure", and it has always been a pleasure, of doing business with Ed and Dawn Exotic Blanks has been wonderful. Any question has received a quick and complete answer whether on the phone or email. If you call, they are your new best friend. I hope someday to find myself in their neighborhood and just drop in for a visit. They are both GREAT!
Charles

seamus7227

Thought i would chime in also! I too love their service (no i dont have an order in with them currently either)They are great folks and truly appreciate their customers and that is their way of thanking them! Keep up the Great Customer service Ed and Dawn!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks for your comments, guys!!

Really, we have had a few materials made, just to be used as freebees---but we now realize our repeat customers are likely to get the same things that way.

So, we are back to considering how to keep the freebees, fun!!!

Think we have another plan for the next couple months, we will see what the reaction is---soon!!

Top Bottom