Thank you - Youth 13 and Under Contest - BASH 2019

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stolicky

Thank you Jeff, Michael Redburn, Stonepecker, Dawn, Ed, and others I cannot name but I know worked behind the scenes.

Mia came home today to not one, but two packages! Exotic Blanks donated a package that included pens, blanks, and an engraved mug (i.e. a practical trophy), and a second, unexpected, package from Jeff.

Many have read that Stonepecker has been going through a challenging time, and we all hope he is doing well. First, and foremost, we are a small and friendly community, learn a lot from each other, and all share the love of this crazy hobby. Mia understood the sadness of the situation, said that she just wanted him to be better, and seemed to have moved along. Then, out of the blue one day, I get an email from Mr. Redburn, and shortly after, Jeff sent a PM. These guys (and I assume others) stepped in for the kids and made sure their prizes were put together and shipped out.

I saw the package from Exotic Blanks today, and had to stop and think. I didn't remember ordering anything - although I do have things in my cart that I will likely be pulling the trigger on! Sadly, Mia is more willing to share the pen stuff over the M&M's! I guess I'd better pull that trigger soon, huh?

Again, thank you all - those who work hard behind the scenes, Vendors who donate time and prizes, participants in the forums, group buys, and competitions, and those who voted to help build the esteem of the younger generation we are trying to hook into this pen making hobby of ours. I attached a couple of pics - because without pics, it didn't happen (or something like that).

Attachments

• Mia_1.jpg
    Mia_1.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 177
  • Mia_2.jpg
    Mia_2.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Chris, so am I the only one jealous of the prizes? So Marley got home, Kelly had to go the therapy, and I had to go out to dinner with my father in law, so it was a rush. However Marley did open, and refused to give me her tumbler. I called her stingy.... LOL.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Chris, that first picture is priceless!

Dean, the mugs looked awesome.

Well done to everyone involved. Life gets messy at times, but a valuable lesson is also patience. Friends usually can help when needed.

Ed, Dawn, Dean, Mike, Jeff, Ernie and Chuck - well done folks.

Top Bottom