Thank you POC...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Every once in a while, someone does something really nice and deserves a great big thank you. And while we are lucky enough and fortunate enough to have many good suppliers, I placed an order with PensOfColor. It was something that would have been really really nice to have for the craft show I am doing this Saturday, but since I didnot get a chance to place the order untill Wednesday, I felt there was no way I would get them till next week. Somehow Shiela got my order on Wednesday, packaged it, to the mailman, and it arrived today(Friday). Plenty of time for my show all weekend.
So Shiela at PensOfColor THANK YOU..!:):)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

guts

John,good deal all the way around for you,i'm fairly new to this game and amazed at the service we get from the supply folks here,have not dealt with poc. yet but rest assured i will.

Daniel

I have time and again had Sheila (at POC) bend over backards to accomodate my strange requests. She came through for me when I wanted one of every custom clip for slimlines and Euro pens. The slimline clips come in packs of 5 but she was willing to go through and get one out of every bag and then pack it all up for me.
I order supplies by the semi truck load at work. and I don't get anything in the way of service that I do from our pen suppliers. it is really nice to order something with a resonable expectation of having it within a week. at work I'm lucky to have it in 3 months.

atvrules1

I also have gotten very good service from Sheila, and that occasional extra blank she throws in sure is a nice way to keep my business. Glad to know that there are still people that take a little pride in what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom