Thank you, John!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
While the glue was curing on the Atrax tubes, I saw a blank in my shop.

I am very lucky---JohnU sends blanks "for Ed" and has done so for a long time. Well, when I get a chance to turn, these are my favorites!! As gifts from John, I want to KEEP them and they ALWAYS turn into REALLY NICE pens.

So, I will share the PICTURES with you. The pen, well you can see that if we meet---I will be carrying it!!!

Thank you John!!!! (this one was cast square---which means it was a couple years old!!!)

Attachments

• Feather Chr-SC sierra.jpg
    Feather Chr-SC sierra.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

I really love these blanks! You just can't go wrong with work like that...amazing stuff Ed.

miket812

Ed,
I have sent you a pm. Could you please let me know if you have these available or if you will be getting any. Gotta love those feathers, they look great.
Thanks,
Mike H.

JohnU

You are most welcome my friend. That was one of my first duck feather blanks. Back when I used enough resin for two blanks on every one. Lol. I'm glad you like it. You sure brought it to life!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Forum rules don't allow me to post pens from material we will be selling in the next couple weeks. That's why I thought today would be appropriate. John's last group that were available sold out in one night, late last week.

Best to watch FaceBook for "early notice"--but it will definitely be at least a couple weeks.

Top Bottom