Thank you all - from Marley and Kaitlyn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

The kids wanted to thank everyone for their prizes. Basically this week has been one for the books. Kelly has therapy 2 times this week, and a nerve test. We found out the oldest daughter got accepted to the Biomedical Program when she starts high school, and had to fill out all that paper work.

I drove out to Kaitlyn's house to give her the prizes for the contest, and forgot my phone at home. She opened the prizes gave me a big old hug, and then hid them in her room. She has 6 brothers and a sister. 2 of the brothers don't live there. So they have a tendency to hide things they don't want the others to get.

Marley opened hers on Monday, and I only saw her about 15 minutes that day, because I had to go off with my father in law. Last night I ran to Portsmouth, got home and saw Marley for about 2 hours. So I have not gotten a picture of her and her prize.

But I tried to get a tumbler from both kids or the gift card, and I was not successful. LOL. Actually it was cool, Marley wanted to bring something from her prizes to school to show off and it was the NASA patch from Jeff. "Well he works for NASA so he must sorta be an astronaut."

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Glad to be a small part of this. I gathered up what blanks I had, and kept a few for myself. I prepaired two SFRB's. One for Marley, and one for JonJon, and mailed them off. After I mailed them, I learned about Kaitlyn. I felt bad for not catching that before I made up the boxes. I asked Ed if the two girls could share a box. I wasn't really prepared for this. But I felt I had to do something. I did what I could. Hope the girls liked the blanks.

edicehouse

Chuck you did more than enough, the girls were stoked. Kaitlyn knows when she comes over again she gets to pick from a lot of different blanks. Marley as I said has hers hidden so she can make everyone a pen (except me) LOL.

Jeff, that is very cool either way!

Top Bottom