Texaco Award

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Woohoo!!! I am one of the lucky 5 people to win the coveted texaco/chevron award of $200,000 !!! Sponsored by Pepsi too! Just got to fill out my information for the great people of Texaco in NIGERIA, and I can take the next couple years off work. Too bad for you guys..losers!!! :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

I think we could all quite our jobs and live off Nigeria. I wonder if we could turn the scam around. Maybe they will send me $100 as a money order or certified cheque to a post office box as a token of good faith and proof they are on the up and up. Then I keep the money and never contact them again.

Last edited:

bitshird

I think we could all quite our jobs and live off Nigeria. I wonder if we could turn the scam around. Maybe they will send me $100 as a money order or certified cheque to a post office box as a token of good faith and proof they are on the up and up. Then I keep the money and never contact them again.

Gosh Jeff wouldn't that be dishonest :good::good::good::good::good:

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
It doesn't work in reverse. I tried to split my 10 million dollar lottery prize with them if they sent me 10k and a picture of their dog, but they never responded. I think maybe they don't have a dog. I gave them the address of the federal court building in the area.

I read on Yahoo that the Nigerian Ministry wants to prosecute the victims of these scam because of their greed, they are perpetuating the scams...

stevers

Wow, your one "lucky" guy Jeff. did you need to adopt a son????:mad-tongue::at-wits-end::rotfl::devil::embarrassed: Should I toss in a few more smilies?

Top Bottom