Teaser??? Yes--if you know fountain pens!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
You want to be here at the end of this week!!

I have waited until most of the contests are ending, and we have the "crescendo" coming now.

If you know what "fountain pen tuned by Richard Binder" means, you are the guys I am looking for. We will be offering two pens, now owned by the co-founder of the IAP (screen name "Scott") and donated to help support the IAP. These pens should be worth significant coin!!

Additionally, we will be auctioning the pen that placed second in the only pen contest co-sponsored by Woodturning Design, PenWorld and the IAP!! Truly a "one-of" design from Eric (buzzzz4) that he has generously offered the IAP, we will be auctioning it this weekend.

There are also three more CCC pens (runners up to the "cannon" design---but in the same class)!!

And, we still will be auctioning the "classic" mugs from years five through seven!!

So, it will start tomorrow (Wednesday) and have a whole bunch of action until Sunday night!!

Hope to see you all there!!!

Remember the auctions are held to raise money for the running of the IAP!! The merchandise is donated by very generous members and ALL the proceeds (including my usual 80% commission:biggrin::biggrin:) go to IAP!!

Thanks for reading!!

Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Wow Ed you only charge 80 %. Too cheap my friend. Unless of course that is 80% from the seller and 80% buyers premium! Now thats the way to do it.:biggrin:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Wow Ed you only charge 80 %. Too cheap my friend. Unless of course that is 80% from the seller and 80% buyers premium! Now thats the way to do it.:biggrin:
Listen, I would much rather owe Ed the $400 buyers premium on the pen I bought than ever try to cheat him out of it.:biggrin:

penmaker56

Just to let everyone know, Richard Binder and 2 of his "trainees" will be at the Baltimore-Washington Pen Show this weekend at the BWI Marriott, Linthicum, Maryland. They usually have a several hour long waiting list, so if you are in the area, and want to have a pen "Binderized" swing on by.

KenV

The key question -- is Smitty our of "mad money"??? Then the rest of us might have a real chance.

On the other hand, if Smitty is willing to jump bid in $100 increments, maybe that is a good thing.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The key question -- is Smitty our of "mad money"??? Then the rest of us might have a real chance.

On the other hand, if Smitty is willing to jump bid in $100 increments, maybe that is a good thing.
On the cannon pen auction Smitty had to be away from his computer and place his final bid all in one fell swoop rather than incrementally moving (probably to the same point) up.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
If it'll make you all bid more I'll promise not to raise the bid more than a dollar over the high when I bid.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::)

Bob Wemm

You want to be here at the end of this week!!

I have waited until most of the contests are ending, and we have the "crescendo" coming now.

If you know what "fountain pen tuned by Richard Binder" means, you are the guys I am looking for. We will be offering two pens, now owned by the co-founder of the IAP (screen name "Scott") and donated to help support the IAP. These pens should be worth significant coin!!

Additionally, we will be auctioning the pen that placed second in the only pen contest co-sponsored by Woodturning Design, PenWorld and the IAP!! Truly a "one-of" design from Eric (buzzzz4) that he has generously offered the IAP, we will be auctioning it this weekend.

There are also three more CCC pens (runners up to the "cannon" design---but in the same class)!!

And, we still will be auctioning the "classic" mugs from years five through seven!!

So, it will start tomorrow (Wednesday) and have a whole bunch of action until Sunday night!!

Hope to see you all there!!!

Remember the auctions are held to raise money for the running of the IAP!! The merchandise is donated by very generous members and ALL the proceeds (including my usual 80% commission:biggrin::biggrin:) go to IAP!!

Thanks for reading!!

Ed

Hey Ed.

Just a query, I thought that there was going to be another Johnu feather blank auction. Or did it wind up all going into the one auction????
Just asking?

Bob.

Top Bottom