Teapot Revisited

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

Its been about a year since I made a teapot so I decided to make one. I modified the order of my multi-axis turnings which helped me achieve better alignment of the various turned faces. I also flattened out the bottom a bit more which I thing improves the form. Ash dyed red.

7B94B36A-FE73-450E-AD67-7587BA5F0E51.jpeg
E285984C-C738-4534-B051-CCF2B9581426.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Well done Cody! That is beautiful, and the color just jumps out!

Are you using any ash killed by the emerald borer? I have access to some at my daughters home, but will probably wait a year until the bugs are all gone. They leave once the tree dies. I was supposed to get some a couple of months ago but illness has kept me from it.

Cwalker935

Well done Cody! That is beautiful, and the color just jumps out!

Are you using any ash killed by the emerald borer? I have access to some at my daughters home, but will probably wait a year until the bugs are all gone. They leave once the tree dies. I was supposed to get some a couple of months ago but illness has kept me from it.
No, this was from a piece of kiln dried lumber. I have not had any access to borer killed ash.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Wonderful... You are the master of the teapot! I really appreciate seeing what you turn. Be well.

Top Bottom