Teapot Demo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Cody, Wonderful write-up and project.

I don't know if you are in contact with Wayne. But I will suggest you consider writing this into an IAP Library article. Very little left to do in my opinion. I will also poke you to also consider some of your previous turnings for articles - You above anyone on IAP have a rich culture in woodturning projects with a positive response.

(I also will be supporting the IAP Library with a few articles for them to consider).

OZturner

Cody, I am in a Quandary, I cannot decide if you are a "Turning Genius" or a "Turning Masochist" .
Who other than Cody Walker, would or could, Conceive, Design, and Produce a Turned Wooden Tea Pot/ Complete with Handle and Spout.
Then add Fuel into the Turning Circles, by Publishing a Brilliant and Detail Perfect "How Too" Paper. Encouraging Sound Thinking Normal Everyday Turners, to "Have a Go"
Surely, the Torture and Sleep Deprivation you went through Conceiving this Tea Pot has caused your Masochistic Tendencies to overtake your Sane, Caring, Responsible Thinking.
What is Worse, I am being encased in this "Diabolic Challenge" with thoughts of "Give it a Go".

Rubbishing aside, Cody, Thank you for your Incredible Project.
I know that Boston, is Famous for it's Rebellion with the "Tea Party".
Now it's Time for "Cody's Tea Party".
Congratulations on fulfilling your Wildest Dream, Conceiving, Developing, and Achieving, what could only be Classified as "A Mission Impossible". Your How to Paper is Incredible, and Testimony to your Talent and Tenacity.
I will place this as one, in my Line of UFO's.
Many thanks my Friend, I am Inspired.
Brian.

Last edited:

Cwalker935

Thank you Mark, Bruce, Jay, Hank and Brian.

Brain, I am by no means a genius so I must be a masochist. Virginia is also famous for its revolutionaries so perhaps it's part of my basic nature to go against the grain even if it involves some self torture.

Charlie_W

Fantastic write up with pics Cody!
I can now see and understand your process and steps for teapots.
Very well done!
Next step is to take your demo on the road!

Top Bottom