Team colors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Old Goat

Old Goat

Getting ready for the hometown fall festival so doing a series in school colors of orange and blue. 30 cal bolt-action pen, 30 cal bolt-action pencil, soccer twist pen, baseball curveball (bolt-action) pen, basketball twist pen, and football twist pen. Football and 30 cal pen look a little different since I didn't use the crush blanks on them (30 cal is coral tide acrylester so it's really different)

Attachments

• 20231013_203805.jpg
    20231013_203805.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 102
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Nice batch. My son just changed jobs and the university colors are orange and blue. I really like the blanks that are divided in half long ways. Where did you get those? Thank you for sharing.

Old Goat

Nice batch. My son just changed jobs and the university colors are orange and blue. I really like the blanks that are divided in half long ways. Where did you get those? Thank you for sharing.
I used taped the two blanks together (orange crush and sapphire blue crush) and then run them through the bandsaw so they both have the same edge. I put a thin strip of white and glue the opposing colors together for the two color blank. I used two of the leftover ends and glued them up for the baseball pen.

Kenny Durrant

I've seen people do that but never tried it. I guess it's about time I broaden my skills. Ha Ha. Thanks for the tip along with the color blanks you used.

Woodchipper

Nice pens. Tennessee would require Big Orange colors.
Use a solid color as tan or light grey for a background. White will cause glare.
My father went to The School of Hard Knocks. He said the school colors were black and blue.

Top Bottom