Teacher's pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Holzchief

Holzchief

I had an order for this one. I've done a couple of others, but we used Nebula colors on this one. I think it came out really nice.
20200905_130916.jpg
20200905_131224.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mick

Nice, they make great gifts. I can't tell you how many I've sold over the yrs. I don't use the centerband and that gives plenty of room to engrave their name.
I'll give you some free advice so it's worth what you outsid for. If it's an order I find out the school colors and make the nibs those colors. Customers seem to like that so it adds to the sales point.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Holzchief

Than
Nice, they make great gifts. I can't tell you how many I've sold over the yrs. I don't use the centerband and that gives plenty of room to engrave their name.
I'll give you some free advice so it's worth what you outsid for. If it's an order I find out the school colors and make the nibs those colors. Customers seem to like that so it adds to the sales point.

Thanks.
This one, and the others so far have all been made to the customer's color choices.
How are you engraving them? I've got a brand new K40 laser sitting here, but been too busy to even think about setting it up and experimenting

mick

Than

Thanks.
This one, and the others so far have all been made to the customer's color choices.
How are you engraving them? I've got a brand new K40 laser sitting here, but been too busy to even think about setting it up and experimenting
I've always taken them to a local trophy shop in the past but I now have a small lazer engraver for any pens I now need to personalize.

Top Bottom