Target Field!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pshrynk

My brothers and I went to Target Field for a Twins game yesterday. My first time in the new Target Field and let me tell you it is a fan's stadium! Not a single bad seat from what I could tell. And easy to get around in. I'm going to have to get there more often.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alankulwicki7

I've been to all the MLB stadiums and some more than once. I can honestly say that Target Field is easily one of the top three stadiums. Considering the small parcel they had to work with, they did a great job. I'll be there on Wednesday to watch the Twins sweep the Yankees 👍

pshrynk

I've been to all the MLB stadiums and some more than once. I can honestly say that Target Field is easily one of the top three stadiums. Considering the small parcel they had to work with, they did a great job. I'll be there on Wednesday to watch the Twins sweep the Yankees 👍
I looked at the map. You're WAY more convenient to the park than I am! Jealous!

Interesting. My favorite stadium is wherever my grandson is playing.
Who does your grandson play for?

jttheclockman

Ooopssssssss What a game Tues. One for the ages. No pitcher was any good both sides. DD history made. Preview of the playoffs.

Woodchipper

My grandson, Ryan Casteel, signed with the Braves this spring and is with the Braves AA club, Mississippi Braves. Recently, he set a club record of three home runs in one game. If interested, you can see his stats from when he was drafted in 2010. Last year, he played with an independent club, Lancaster (PA) Barnstormers.

jttheclockman

My grandson, Ryan Casteel, signed with the Braves this spring and is with the Braves AA club, Mississippi Braves. Recently, he set a club record of three home runs in one game. If interested, you can see his stats from when he was drafted in 2010. Last year, he played with an independent club, Lancaster (PA) Barnstormers.
Everybody hits HRs today. Hope he makes it to the bigs.

jttheclockman

Got to see a great team take 2 of 3. How did they look??

Woodchipper

Very few hit 3 in one game, though. Interesting- on MLB.com, St. Louis' De Jong is the 12th to hit three in one game with the club. I thought of how old the club was. How many years between those guys?
Hopefully, Ryan will be bumped up to AAA Gwinnett or even Atlanta. First time in years he will be within three hours of home.
BTW, we keep a card table in the living room so we can eat lunch or dinner and watch baseball. Already got the calendar marked for the Little League World Series, August 15-25. Some amazing kids playing.

pshrynk

Way cool! My wife's cousin is Damien Miller, the catcher for the D'Backs when they won the series. The La Crosse, WI area tends to make MLB players. Scott Servais, manager for the Mariners, came from there, also.

Top Bottom