Taking a break from turning.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Djbrax

Took the weekend off from turning. Threw some crawfish in the pot. Sometimes you have to take a break from your hobby😀.

Attachments

• 9891DB64-4336-419E-A41F-49EC85C715EF.jpeg
    9891DB64-4336-419E-A41F-49EC85C715EF.jpeg
    374.8 KB · Views: 85
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

It's good to see your able to relax and enjoy some other things in life. I see your in Louisiana. I had some friends from there and they knew how to fry up a meal. As far as the crawfish goes I only ate the tails and it was too much trouble for what little you got in return. I loved the corn and potatoes boiled in the seasoning. I'm under the impression it would be better to not eat the bait and catch something really worth eating. Ha Ha.

It's good to see your able to relax and enjoy some other things in life. I see your in Louisiana. I had some friends from there and they knew how to fry up a meal. As far as the crawfish goes I only ate the tails and it was too much trouble for what little you got in return. I loved the corn and potatoes boiled in the seasoning. I'm under the impression it would be better to not eat the bait and catch something really worth eating. Ha Ha.
I agree as a kid we only used Crawfish for bait... only time I like to eat it is when I go to Pappas and have one of their blackend flounders with their famous sauce on top.... it's been 17 years and I can still taste that flounder.

Kenny Durrant

Flounder is the best. Easy to clean and the bones are a breeze to get around. We always went at night with a lantern and a gig. Great memories as a kid going out with my dad and brothers.

Top Bottom