Tailored Pen Company???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Aces-High

Does anyone know this company, or the people running it? Have an order in from them that is a couple of weeks old and and cannot get any communication (3 emails now).

Thanks,

Jason

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Under the circumstances you describe, I would not ship any product to them.

..... even though they seem to have a working, and apparently "normal" website.

Curly

Their blanks state 2 to 4 weeks for the order to ship but there is no excuse to not answer your emails. Might be time to contact your card company and start the recovery process to get your money back or send them one more email stating you are going to contact your card company. Maybe that will spur them to reply, no doubt with excuses. Also stating you are posting about them here. I certainly will never order from them.

Aces-High

Their blanks state 2 to 4 weeks for the order to ship but there is no excuse to not answer your emails. Might be time to contact your card company and start the recovery process to get your money back or send them one more email stating you are going to contact your card company. Maybe that will spur them to reply, no doubt with excuses. Also stating you are posting about them here. I certainly will never order from them.
2-4 weeks I think was for a custom order...?

penicillin

@Aces-High: Did you order something from them or did they order something from you?

Here is what I can tell from outside:
The domain was registered in February 2019. They renew the domain every year. The most recent renewal was in January 2021.
They use Shopify for their website and eCommerce (payments, etc.).

magpens

" @Aces-High: Did you order something from them or did they order something from you? "

That very question was what was on my mind when I made my earlier post above . . . From the OP wording, I assumed they ordered from Jason.

RobS

They are a mom and pop shop literally, I think you caught John when he finally went on vacation.

They are a solid company, stuffs just a bit rough these days with all the vendors.

RobS

2-4 weeks I think was for a custom order...?
Order was placed on July 22. Tomorrow marks the 2 weeks that we quoted to have blanks finished for him. We opened up on our website the ability to buy our blanks and we made it very clear that it would take up to 2 weeks to fulfill most orders. We had so many orders and we are working on them in the order they were received. There is always two sides to every story and we only have record of one email which we responded to within the hour of it being received.

Thanks Curly. That's a shame you won't order from us based on one unverified post.

Attachments

• AD567D37-BCD6-4BB8-A31B-D29620C89AD0.png
    AD567D37-BCD6-4BB8-A31B-D29620C89AD0.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 72

Aces-High

So there's a bit of confusion here. I have been in touch with Jon and Cicily since writing this post.

The first 2 "emails" I sent were through their website. It's my understanding that they are having issues receiving those messages, and some have been dropped.

I am by no means trying to drag their name through the mud. Quite the opposite, if you have a min, take a look at their blanks, there is some really great looking stuff there at a good price.

In the future, I hope to do more business with them, and if I need to get in touch with them for an update on that order, I just won't use their website to do so.

Jason

RobS

So there's a bit of confusion here. I have been in touch with Jon and Cicily since writing this post.

The first 2 "emails" I sent were through their website. It's my understanding that they are having issues receiving those messages, and some have been dropped.

I am by no means trying to drag their name through the mud. Quite the opposite, if you have a min, take a look at their blanks, there is some really great looking stuff there at a good price.

In the future, I hope to do more business with them, and if I need to get in touch with them for an update on that order, I just won't use their website to do so.

Jason
Glad to hear it,

Things are not always as they appear. Glad you were able to find an alternative means of communication.

They are a stand up shop, I've worked with John for years. He and his wife are both masterful casters.

RobS

Jason
Jason, you can always give me a phone call too. Just ask for it I'll be happy to share it.

Aces-High

Glad to hear it,

Things are not always as they appear. Glad you were able to find an alternative means of communication.

They are a stand up shop, I've worked with John for years. He and his wife are both masterful casters.

RobS
Thanks Rob!

Yes, their blanks look great, can't wait to get my hands on it.

Jason

Top Bottom