Sweet Cravings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SteveAxelrod

SteveAxelrod

The raspberries and cream blank makes me crave something sweet every time I look at it. Has to go! As I was turning this Slimline I was thinking that it's probably the least expensive kit you can buy but it's definitely not the easiest to turn. It seemed to take forever getting to the final profile and as I got close I decided to take a break so I didn't mess up the final passes. I'm hoping it will be a hit for Mother's Day. I couldn't resist using the red pen kit. What do you think?

Attachments

• Slimline - Raspberries & Cream v1(F+).jpg
    Slimline - Raspberries & Cream v1(F+).jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 185
  • Slimline - Raspberries & Cream v2(F+).jpg
    Slimline - Raspberries & Cream v2(F+).jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 207
  • Slimline - Raspberries & Cream v4(F+).jpg
    Slimline - Raspberries & Cream v4(F+).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Slimline - Raspberries & Cream v3(F+).jpg
    Slimline - Raspberries & Cream v3(F+).jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 195
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

deeceedub

I'm not normally a fan of slimline pens but I really like that one. I love the colors of the blank with the red pen. It would be a hit with me. :good:

Last edited:

SteveAxelrod

I can't recall ever seeing anyone else use these colored Slimlines. I wonder why? Here are a few more I've made - one of which won an IAP contest!

Attachments

• Slimline & Inlace Acrylester Peacock.jpg
    Slimline & Inlace Acrylester Peacock.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Slimline & Spalted Flame Box Elder (RF+).jpg
    Slimline & Spalted Flame Box Elder (RF+).jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Green Slimline.jpg
    Green Slimline.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 134

greenacres2

I can't recall ever seeing anyone else use these colored Slimlines. I wonder why? Here are a few more I've made - one of which won an IAP contest!

I've been tempted to order a few colors--but have wondered about the longevity of the finish. I'm guessing you're pleased with the hardware?

The other side of that--I don't make many slims & trims just because it takes me a lot longer than a cigar or most rollerballs. But...as I begin to look at marketing I have to consider that the comfort of a customer is more important than my comfort!!
earl

Top Bottom