SWAT instant gallery

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Mc

I was just on the SWAT Symposium site and noted that there is an instant gallery involved. Does anyone know if the gallery will include pens? If so how would I add a couple to the gallery for Friday and Saturday?
Unfortunately I need to head back to Dallas on Saturday night.
Thanks for any assist,

its_virgil

Ron,
Are you coming to SWAT? Yes, pens are included. In fact, there is a pentuirning tract in the rotation. There will be 12 penturning rotations. I am demoing three, Jeff (Carroll) is doing three, Wyatt (Compton) is doing a couple. If you are attending, come by the penturning room and visit. If you put pens in the galleryu, I can pick them up on sunday and mail them back to you. I live in wichita Falls. If you are not coming, You can mail them to me and I will put them in the gallery for you and return them to you afterwards. Let me know;
Do a good turn daily!
Don

PS: It sounds like you are attending. I think you just take the pens to the gallery, register them and pick them up Saturday....If I can find out any other details, I'll let you know.
Originally posted by Ron Mc
<br />I was just on the SWAT Symposium site and noted that there is an instant gallery involved. Does anyone know if the gallery will include pens? If so how would I add a couple to the gallery for Friday and Saturday?
Unfortunately I need to head back to Dallas on Saturday night.
Thanks for any assist,

Ron Mc

Don,
Yes, it looks like I'll be there on Friday and Saturday. I've seen Jeff and Wyatt's rotations during practice runs at Bubbasville so I will definitely be in the crowd during your segment on turning a gavel pen!
I can probably get Jeff to take them home with him and then pick them up at the next group get together. Thanks for the offer and I look forward to seeing you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom